Do you know someone that needs a website? Can you mention “Westchester Webmaster as the best web company in town”? If you can, then we can work together.
Help us give you $50 dollars. Let’s have a relationship of trust. If you do your part, we’ll have your back and gift you with money, forever.
It takes time to develop a relationship. Patients is key to a long lasting relationship. You might be helping your friend just by introducing us. Our goal is to have your friend say to you “Thanks for letting me know about Westchester Webmaster, they are amazing”. And when we get our first payment, guess what, you get your $50 dollars.
- How does it work?
- Mention us to your friend. Say whatever you want. We suggest saying “best service” or “better than the other guy” or “they can create anything you can think of”. We don’t suggest, talking about money, discounts and fast service. We’ll offer this when they call.
- We’ll call them within 24 hours and try our best to end the sale. This part can take awhile. Keep reading to know how to speed up the process.
- If all goes well, your $50 dollar check is on the way.
- How do I get started?
- Before mentioning us.
- Sign up using the form below then sign in.
- Reserve the client. You don’t want your $50 going to someone else.
- The form must be filled out correctly.
- Can I do anything to speed up the process?
- Absolutely, give them our phone number in person and tell them you can setup the first meeting. Then give us call to setup the meeting. Get at least 3 backup dates in case we’re booked.
- When you talk to your friend, listen carefully. We’re looking for urgency. For example “I need it now” “I need to fix my website or else I’m in trouble” “The other company sucks” “I don’t know what to do” “I can’t get support”. Then tell your friend “I know someone that can help” or “Call these guys, they know what they’re doing”.
- When will I get paid?
- When we receive the first payment you will be notified by email a check is on the way.
- Checks are mailed at the first of every month.
- Depending where you are and what season, it can take longer than a week to get to you.